Wednesday, April 13, 2005

bathroom view

Went to the bathroom yesterday at the library.

I was getting off the pot when I happened to look at the ceiling.

There on the ceiling was a mirror (or at least a fragment) that was glued to the ceiling.

Disturbed I went back to work and told Paul about it (he had encountered another homoerotic activity in the bathroom a few days ago.)

I didn't immediately take it down, because someone else had come in to use the stall next to me.

I was going to take it down myself after work, but I figured that I might as well call UPD to do it, That way, maybe they'll dust for fingerprints, and keep it on record or something. (likely)

I came to work this morning, and the mirror is gone to my relief.

I will be looking at the ceiling before I use the bathrrom from now on though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shoet! good thing I used gloves when I put that up there.